Audio in BI App

spankdog

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Apologies if this has been covered before but I could not find anything with a search. I usually have the al cameras group running full screen on my ipad. I want to monitor audio from one of the cameras but it seems to pull audio from a different camera. I can listen to the audio fine when I am viewing a single camera but not in all cameras group. I have tried re-ordering the cameras and that didn't seem to make any difference. Does anyone know how to select which audio stream I get when viewing all cameras?

thanks

awsum140

Known around here
Reaction score
To my knowledge you get audio from all cameras when viewing all cameras and I'm not aware of any way to change that. It's embedded in the BI webserver. There was a discussion about this in the UI3 thread and that was the conclusion of one of the guys, BP2008, that created UI3 so I'm pretty confident with that information.

spankdog

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ah thanks so much that would explain it then. All of my other cameras with audio are outdoors and have basically the same audio. I have one camera I want to listen to (baby monitor) but I like the all camera view. I may just disable audio on the other cameras because its not needed.

Thanks

edit....thinking about it now it makes sense that all cameras would also be all cameras audio. Apparently I had a brain fart.