Audio Problems

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me. I have several Mobotix ip cameras in a police department recording all activities. One of them that is in the interview room seems to cut in and out with its audio. Sometimes the person is talking on the video, and there is no audio. And a few times I have seen a skip in the video where there will be someone in the room, and then they all of a sudden disappear. Any thoughts or settings I should check?
Thanks,
Drew

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me. I have several Mobotix ip cameras in a police department recording all activities. One of them that is in the interview room seems to cut in and out with its audio. Sometimes the person is talking on the video, and there is no audio. And a few times I have seen a skip in the video where there will be someone in the room, and then they all of a sudden disappear. Any thoughts or settings I should check?
Thanks,
Drew
I would swap in a known good cable as a test.

Reaction score
I can do that,but thats gonna be a task. This camera is all the way across the building in a back room. And it seems to be an intermittent problem. I am not sure if its lack of ram or processor power causing the video to be out of sync and allow for a person to seem to vanish from the video. One second they are there and then poof, out of the room. And I know this officer, he doesnt move that fast :)