automatically starting BI on reboot

wayneh

n3wb
Reaction score
OK, so I am sort of new here but I've been around BI and IP cams for a few years now. I am unable to get BI to run on boot up, even after following the instructions here:
Elevated Program Shortcut without UAC Prompt - Create - Windows 7 Help Forums

So I'm looking around at changing some of the parameters that might get it going, but then it says I need to have a password. Well that doesn't work because then the 'puter wants me to enter my PW before it boots. Regardless, I did try putting in a PW and it still did not start on it's own.

Anyone with any experience this running Windows 10 your advice would be appreciate. I am logged on with admin privilidges.

Thank you.
Wayne

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, so I am sort of new here but I've been around BI and IP cams for a few years now. I am unable to get BI to run on boot up, even after following the instructions here:
Elevated Program Shortcut without UAC Prompt - Create - Windows 7 Help Forums

So I'm looking around at changing some of the parameters that might get it going, but then it says I need to have a password. Well that doesn't work because then the 'puter wants me to enter my PW before it boots. Regardless, I did try putting in a PW and it still did not start on it's own.

Anyone with any experience this running Windows 10 your advice would be appreciate. I am logged on with admin privilidges.

Thank you.
Wayne
you can setup a password and have windows auto start without entering it Configure a User Account to Log On Automatically on Windows 7
post images of your settings...

wayneh

n3wb
Reaction score
well, first off thanks for telling me how to get the pc to boot up with a pw but not entering it. So here is a shot of what I have running

upload_2016-11-10_8-40-45.png

upload_2016-11-10_8-39-29.png