AXIS 216FD - cant get image output

knedit

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i recently got given an old AXIS 216FD but i cant get an image from it, the mjpg stream always shows nothing, direct jpg url hangs, IE controls dont do anything and downloaded images are 0KB in size. ive tried factory resetting it numerous times, upgrading and downgrading firmware, different powersupplies and checking the connections to the sensor unit with no results. the rest of the camera works fine such as the web interface, it just will not give a video stream. is there any way to fix this? thanks.

edit: the audio from the camera works too

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
i recently got given an old AXIS 216FD but i cant get an image from it, the mjpg stream always shows nothing, direct jpg url hangs, IE controls dont do anything and downloaded images are 0KB in size. ive tried factory resetting it numerous times, upgrading and downgrading firmware, different powersupplies and checking the connections to the sensor unit with no results. the rest of the camera works fine such as the web interface, it just will not give a video stream. is there any way to fix this? thanks.

edit: the audio from the camera works too

Its a blessing in disguise, this is a really old vga camera...its not worth your time.