Axis M2026le MK II Setup issues

JeffC

n3wb
Reaction score
I am having a heck of a time adding some new Axis MK2026-LE MK II Cameras into blue iris. I have tried general ONVIF (Created onvif user on axis) as well as every Axis specific profile. I got one to work for a bit but received continuous timeout errors and the image was very jumpy.

Does anyone have any advice or experience on how to get these cameras to work with Blue Iris? As a test I loaded them into SecuritySpy with zero issue and the picture is fantastic... so it can be done!

Thanks so much for any responses!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am having a heck of a time adding some new Axis MK2026-LE MK II Cameras into blue iris. I have tried general ONVIF (Created onvif user on axis) as well as every Axis specific profile. I got one to work for a bit but received continuous timeout errors and the image was very jumpy.

Does anyone have any advice or experience on how to get these cameras to work with Blue Iris? As a test I loaded them into SecuritySpy with zero issue and the picture is fantastic... so it can be done!

Thanks so much for any responses!
disable hardware acceleration for that camera...
post your camera AND blue iris video configuration setting.

stlblufan

n3wb
Reaction score
What sort of stream profile do you have set up? I still cannot get my MK2026-LE MK II cameras to work with BI. I either get an error ("check port/user/password") or just nothing at all.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
What sort of stream profile do you have set up? I still cannot get my MK2026-LE MK II cameras to work with BI. I either get an error ("check port/user/password") or just nothing at all.
post your settings...check port/user/password

stlblufan

n3wb
Reaction score
I have duplicated all of the settings above, and have created an ONVIF profile on the cameras that I'm using to login. If I let BI "find/inspect", I get no error but no video. If I use the above settings, I get the port/user/password error. What other settings would be helpful for me to post?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have duplicated all of the settings above, and have created an ONVIF profile on the cameras that I'm using to login. If I let BI "find/inspect", I get no error but no video. If I use the above settings, I get the port/user/password error. What other settings would be helpful for me to post?
Post images as requested