Bad luck on Fedex shipment

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

We have 15 boxes of cams for a customer on fedex truck, but totally destoyed by train and truck at WI on 24th.April. Lucky thing is the driver just little injured. We bought insurance. But will effect clients to get the orders.This is the first time meet this.

1682783654463.jpg

1682783663984.jpg

MrRobinHood

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
FedEx are the worst, doesn't surprise me that they tried to get in a fight with a train.

My last FedEx delivery got delivered to my house number but a few streets away. They were zero help whatsoever, wouldn't even send me a photo of the delivery so I could try and figure out where it was delivered to.

I ended up just guessing that they might have been dumb enough to try and delivery to my number on a different street and just knocked on a few doors till I found my delivery :lmao:

Chango

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hey guys

We have 15 boxes of cams for a customer on fedex truck, but totally destoyed by train and truck at WI on 24th.April. Lucky thing is the driver just little injured. We bought insurance. But will effect clients to get the orders.This is the first time meet this.

View attachment 161412

View attachment 161413
Are those my 3 cameras Andy????
I've received the NVR yesterday, guess it was on a different truck.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Did they pick up the debris and send back to you any that were not completely destroyed or did the locals make out with looting the place LOL

We could do a review on cameras that were hit by a train to show how good these are LOL

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Did they pick up the debris and send back to you any that were not completely destroyed or did the locals make out with looting the place LOL

We could do a review on cameras that were hit by a train to show how good these are LOL
I think those cams still can work, lol, most of them are good protection. But fedex already told us to go on insurance for the lost

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I think the train company need to buy better cameras, I think someone meant to buy Hikivision but got Sinovision :facepalm:.
FWIW, I believe Sinovision is a U.S.-based Chinese language television network and they placed their logo/brand on the images that Andy received in Hong Kong and then posted here.

There's a saying in the U.S. regarding trains, crossing gates and vehicles......the train is coming through, gates down or not. Basically, even if a vehicle was detected on the track it will most likely NOT be able to stop the train......especially if it's pulling 100 cars with 3 engines and doing 45 MPH; a workable warning would have to reach the engineer at least a mile in advance.

Which is why it's up to the motorist to be extra careful at RR crossings....that FedEx truck can stop on a dime compared to that train. I'll wager he was distracted and not paying attention.

Last edited:

d5775927

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
FWIW, I believe Sinovision is a U.S.-based Chinese language television network and they placed their logo/brand on the images that Andy received in Hong Kong and then posted here.

There's a saying in the U.S. regarding trains, crossing gates and vehicles......the train is coming through, gates down or not. Basically, even if a vehicle was detected on the track it will most likely NOT be able to stop the train......especially if it's pulling 100 cars with 3 engines and doing 45 MPH; a workable warning would have to reach the engineer at least a mile in advance.

Which is why it's up to the motorist to be extra careful at RR crossings....that FedEx truck can stop on a dime compared to that train. I'll wager he was distracted and not paying attention.
I don't know much on trains (especially in the US), but I think that Sinovision is also an IPC brand (never heard of it before):

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know much on trains (especially in the US), but I think that Sinovision is also an IPC brand (never heard of it before):
Well, whataya know.....I learned something today! :cool:

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I wonder if FedEx bundles all damaged goods and auctions them off? Lately, with FedEx, I have been getting an email at time of delivery with an image showing the package at my door.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
I wonder if FedEx bundles all damaged goods and auctions them off? Lately, with FedEx, I have been getting an email at time of delivery with an image showing the package at my door.

They sometimes do bad work, we lost some parcels before, some are really big box and they say lost, I think label destoryed and they sell them if can't find the sender. So we always buy insurance every shipment.