Bad morning for postman

japjoe7

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Lol poor guy...took it like a champ though, I would have been kicking the bike.

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
Poor bugger. First time I've seen a bike with a right side kickstand. Everything here is all left side, and centerstands aren't all that common.

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Never seen a motorcycle postman before...cant ho,d a lot without heading back to home base for refills often I imagine.
Nice clear video from that distance...looks like if no helmet on you could ID the guy from there...what camera u using?

g_phill

n3wb
Reaction score
Camera is Dahua IPC-HDBW4421R-AS dome. It's great picture during the day and can generally ID anyone who comes down the path to the front door. Night is a different story and is a bit disappointing. If I was replacing this camera it would be with one of those nice Dahua varifocal 2mp starlights.

cryptelli

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Never seen a motorcycle postman before...
The way our mail is delivered here in Australia as well, never seen one have that much issue with his kickstand though.. poor bugger!

.cant ho,d a lot without heading back to home base for refills often I imagine.
Yes, that is why there are green boxes located in the posties run area so they can refill.

nbstl68

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ahh.
Here in rural U.S. (Missouri) a bit outside of larger cities the local P.O. employees have to provide their own vehicles, usually a Jeep or something that will hold more mail per trip and they have to pay for themselves to have their car converted to right hand drive so they are arm's reach from the mailboxes and the end of each house's driveway.
It is scary to see someone driving a car from the right (passenger) side around here and with 2 steering wheels in the car connected by a big pulley.

cryptelli

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
employees have to provide their own vehicles, usually a Jeep or something that will hold more mail per trip and they have to pay for themselves to have their car converted to right hand drive so they are arm's reach from the mailboxes and the end of each house's driveway.
Wow! Doesn't sound like they make it easy for them. "Oh, so you want to work for the USPS, well buy your own vehicle, get it converted to right hand drive and then we'll talk!". All the posties have their motorcycles supplied by Australia Post and they recently upgraded the entire fleet from the Honda CT110 to the Honda NBC110 Super Cub.

It is scary to see someone driving a car from the right (passenger) side around here and with 2 steering wheels in the car connected by a big pulley.
I agree, but some would say that it's the correct side of the car though, but we won't go there :p.