bad video

Dazcomputers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
QSEE camera
when I log in through the cameras interface I get good video, when I add the camera to BI the top 1/4 is clear ish but the bottom blurry. Any ideas.

Dazcomputers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That does work but is there a way to do it only for that camera. I had it on because of the things I read in the optimazation settings

Dazcomputers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
12 am and fenderman is helping me out..Love it............Thanks as always man. Who are you superman

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
That does work but is there a way to do it only for that camera. I had it on because of the things I read in the optimazation settings
Found in BI help :" If you have an Intel processor and stream from H.264 cameras, you will likely see lower CPU usage if you enable the Intel HD hardware acceleration feature on Options/Cameras. This may be overridden here on a per-camera basis."

HW_accel_per-camera.jpg

12 am and fenderman is helping me out..Love it............Thanks as always man. Who are you superman
It remains a mystery. He's either a supercomputer with unequalled AI or a madman that never sleeps......either way "he's getting it done." That's more than I can say for many of us, myself included. :D

Last edited: