Bandits at 22:00 !

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
last night, before bed, I was reviewing the night footage from the Amcrest IP8M-2599 I'd installed that afternoon, and blam, found these 3 guys...

scary, I'd been out in the driveway not 10 minutes later.
Nice capture...

Try adjusting the camera parameters a bit to see if you can get better low light image captures...

if possible add more light... IR / normal

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Nice capture...

Try adjusting the camera parameters a bit to see if you can get better low light image captures...

if possible add more light... IR / normal
I missed the first coyote when I looked at the video the first time around. On the 2nd time looking at the video I did spot the pair of eyes of the first coyote.

concord

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You mentioned the sound isn't that great, do you have any options on web interface of the camera that you can adjust? For example on the Dahua 5442, it has different encode options including noise filtering...

1622831328952.png

Left Coast Geek

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You mentioned the sound isn't that great, do you have any options on web interface of the camera that you can adjust? For example on the Dahua 5442, it has different encode options including noise filtering...
yup, and was already set like...

Capture.JPG

Left Coast Geek

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Looks like prime hunting ground for gophers and/or field mice.
oh definitely gophers. I've seen bobcats out there before hunting gophers, too. we used to keep a couple goats in that field (its about 1.5 acre total) so I didn't have to mow it, but the mountain lions got them. for living in the middle of suburbia, 1/2 mile outside of city limits, we get a lot of wildlife here.