Bear Mace vs. Thief

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
Not Mine

"some guy named devine (stripper name?) tried to rip me off. so i told him to leave and ended up macing him. then i charged my regular rate + a $99 macing fee (his girlfriend came in and paid of course). the cops saw this video and laughed and said play it again. no charges were filed."

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I love it. The a-hole deserved it. Thanks for the posting. The girl friend has to be a dumb @ss for hanging out with him.

ThomasPI

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'd have gassed his sorry ass too, probably long before you did. I have zero patience for stupid and you can't fix stupid.

code2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Typical can't follow simple request, leave means leave not argue not grab shit etc etc and they wonder why.........

suddenstop

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That shut his ass up! I think i would have maced him about 3 seconds into it. That guy was seriously patient. Then the guy says "you assaulted me" gotta love that.

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Shop owner looks to be very physically capable but instead of overpowering the aggressor with muscle (which would have been easy), the shop owner applies the correct amount of alternative force (bear mace) to remove the aggressor from his shop. Measured response = effective.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Nice.. And I love the kick to the back too. You notice the chick leaves as soon as shit starts getting real. She probably has been through this before with this dick and knew that he was not going to stop until he got sprayed.

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes, the kick to the back was the equivalent of a b1tch slap.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I am Deaf but curious if the audio were enabled in that video and you all could hear them talking. If so, was the laptop belonged to the man that got maced? Were he trying to run off without paying for the service or repair performed on the laptop?

HMS

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am Deaf but curious if the audio were enabled in that video and you all could hear them talking. If so, was the laptop belonged to the man that got maced? Were he trying to run off without paying for the service or repair performed on the laptop?
Yes @TechBill the audio is enabled and that is the gist of it. there was a couple spots of video cut out for time im guessing but he didn't want to pay, but in the end paid X2. 1 being to the face. :ohsnap:

gpower07

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I watched it 2 times. lol....I usually tell customer,,,that you cant record audio...but they told me...I don't fucking care.

pal251

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Could have caused damage deploying the pepper spray that close to his face.... But oh well :)

catseyenu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Pro Tips: Unless you have a bear in your house don't use bear spray in an enclosed area.
Too much volume and pressure, it's going to float in the air and get you as well as anyone in the area.
It's better to use a product made for your specific purpose.
"Foggers" (fine mist) are not advisable indoors for the same reason.
I typically use a stream dispenser for indoors & out and have a small fogger back up for outdoor "crowd control".
If possible position yourself upwind.
If you do get contaminated use milk to wash your eyes & cold water & soap for other less sensitive areas prior to showering.