Belated Hello from SF Bay Area

BayAreaDave

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello, all. Although I have been a member since last August, I am just now getting around to introduce myself. Since August, I have been religiously reading this site and cliff notes to get all the information I need to set up a seven camera Blue Iris system. I haven't had a single need to post a question because all the information I have needed has been covered already. My props go out to the people that have put in the hard work already and have shared that information with the rest of us. I continue to steer people to this site that are looking at installing their own system.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, all. I have been religiously reading this site and cliff notes to get all the information I need to set up a seven camera Blue Iris system. .........I haven't had a single need to post a question because all the information I have needed has been covered already. My props go out to the people that have put in the hard work already and have shared that information with the rest of us.
Props to YOU for reading first and knowing how to find answers, especially before having to ask!
Welcome to IPCT!

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, all. Although I have been a member since last August, I am just now getting around to introduce myself. Since August, I have been religiously reading this site and cliff notes to get all the information I need to set up a seven camera Blue Iris system. I haven't had a single need to post a question because all the information I have needed has been covered already. My props go out to the people that have put in the hard work already and have shared that information with the rest of us. I continue to steer people to this site that are looking at installing their own system.
Great intro, welcome!