Belkin Netcam HD in Blue Iris

Tyler Damm

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new to Blue Iris and I have successfully integrated all of my other cameras with the exception of the Belkin Netcam HD. Has anyone gotten theirs to work? Any help would be appreciated.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
By 'up' you mean you are viewing the cam in some manner? And you've verified the IP address?

Tyler Damm

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes i can view the camera via the netcam app. I have a DHCP reservation for the ip address it is using so i know my ip is right.

silentfox0

n3wb
Reaction score
I recently acquired a couple of the Belkin NetCam HD's and am in the same situation. I can see them in their wemo app, and I can ping them, but when I attempt to add them into Blue Iris I get an error that they cannot connect. I did try your VLC suggestion and they will not connect and says to look at the log (Which I cannot seem to locate, yet).

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I don't even have this cam, I was trying to help based on what I've found online, so I cannot try any of these suggestions, URLs, etc or know that any of them even work.
Perhaps the person that was very emphatic in an amazon.com review that they had it working with BI mistakenly provided the URL I last suggested. My final suggestion would be to instead try "http://yourcamipaddress:80/goform/video" with the BI cam configured as in my March 17th (image) suggestion ('Belkin' & 'MJPEG'). Other than that, I'm at a loss. Sorry!

silentfox0

n3wb
Reaction score
Upon further research, it looks like a firmware update last year killed the ability to access the video stream, which pretty much makes these cameras a novelty item and useless with surveillance software. Glad I didn't spend a lot on them getting factory refurbished through Woot.