bentley bumps ZL1

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Our customer called us to see if their cameras captured damage to a ZL1 Camaro. This is what we were able to find from earlier that day. The subject driving the bentley denied any wrong doing, initially. Once we found the incident, we were able to ID the car by its license plate.

RobertM

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Had to watch it twice. Can see the ZL1 Camaro shift (at the :21 second and :42 second marks) as the Bentley's passenger side front quarter panel catches the ZL1's front passenger front quarter panel. Really have to be looking for it or it doesn't jump out at you! At the :42 second mark - long distance shot - the sun light's reflection gives away the fact that the ZL1 moved.

The fact that your team caught that ever-so-slight shift is a great credit to your monitoring services! Certainly appears that the dealership needs more cameras.

Did I miss any other angles of the same collision?

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
The second angle just shows the Rolls Royce slam on the breaks. Its funny because a year ago, before this dealership found us, they had no cameras. I can't imagine the amount of damage that they had to eat. This Camaro gets repaired but the damage has to be disclosed by the dealership and will probably be sold at cost. The good thing is, they were able to collect a good amount from the guilty party to cover the loss in profits and repair costs. These are bottom of the barrel, no label 2mp dahua IP bullet cams.

j4co

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Why is it so many big car drivers drive so bad. In that parking spot 2 of these cars seem to fit.

J Sigmo

Known around here
Reaction score
Man, I had to watch that full-screen to see the two captures of the car being bumped, but it is clear when you know what to look for. Very good catch!

I was expecting to see some damage on the Rolls/Bentley/whatever it is, as it stopped to leave the lot, but couldn't really see any. The license plate was nice and clear, though!

Good, clear video of the guy stealing the dead bush in that wheelbarrow, to! ;)