BI an ring?

jmg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have a few ring/flood light cameras in my network (for various reasons) -- any way to bring them into the fold under BI?

jmg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I checked with their support, they say releasing an API as a "potential" down the road. shame, would be nice to integrate the doorbells/floodlights into the BI fold.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I checked with their support, they say releasing an API as a "potential" down the road. shame, would be nice to integrate the doorbells/floodlights into the BI fold.
Maybe, but I would not hold my breath.

Most companies that sell products that work wirelessly via P2P/cloud don't want you to view/store with any solution other than their own.....they would lose control and no longer have you by the hair when it comes to selling you something down the road.

jmg

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I agree. I am holding out hope that at least they build in 24/7 recording.. now that amazon owns them, seems a natural fit.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree. I am holding out hope that at least they build in 24/7 recording.. now that amazon owns them, seems a natural fit.
I highly doubt it, but you never know

handinpalm

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Now that Jeff Bozos owns them, you can expect that you will be screwed down the road, while he tells you how cheap and good the product is. In reality you will be paying more and not realize it (typical human stupidity).