BI App, blank screen on playback

Reaction score
I am hoping someone can help me out. I am having problem viewing clips in the app. It is working in the UI as well as the server. I just installed app yesterday and not sure where the problem might be. I have attached some screenshot for a better understanding. Below is a list of what I have done.

1. I have deleted the blue irs folder/db
2. I have tested that clips work in the UI
3. I have defender and AV disabled currently
4. Verified user account has privs
5. Checked format.
6. Restarted system and BI

See files.

EDIT::: , Ken steered me in the right direction. I had my alerts folder nested with my new. Once I created new folder under "blue iris", and pointed my alerts to an "alert" folder I started getting my alerts and able to view the videos clips. In case anyone has same issue in future.

Attachments

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am hoping someone can help me out. I am having problem viewing clips in the app. It is working in the UI as well as the server. I just installed app yesterday and not sure where the problem might be. I have attached some screenshot for a better understanding. Below is a list of what I have done.

1. I have deleted the blue irs folder/db
2. I have tested that clips work in the UI
3. I have defender and AV disabled currently
4. Verified user account has privs
5. Checked format.
6. Restarted system and BI

See files.
post a copy of your blue iris camera video tab. also you should be using direct to disk not reencode.

Reaction score
ken fixed my issue. In case anyone else has same issue, see edit on first post. Thanks all!