BI App won't connect, but web browser works

flipflop

n3wb
Reaction score
I just migrated my BI application to a new server and I'm trying to set my app back up. I can open a web browser and hit the login page from LAN and WAN without a problem, but the exact same settings in the app just give me the 'Unable to Connect' error. Any ideas? I added a screenshot of my app and my BI Web Server settings. Username and password are removed from the app for the screenshot.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I just migrated my BI application to a new server and I'm trying to set my app back up. I can open a web browser and hit the login page from LAN and WAN without a problem, but the exact same settings in the app just give me the 'Unable to Connect' error. Any ideas? I added a screenshot of my app and my BI Web Server settings. Username and password are removed from the app for the screenshot.
I removed the images posted as they contained your ddns address. You can leave your local ip but redact at least part of your ddns address.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry about that! Thanks for catching it!
no problem, for the future, you dont have to redact your local ip address. Also indicate you are using stunnel in your post and your settings. There is a thread on stunnel with BI, something there may be helpful to you.