BI Bottom-of-Screen Controls TINY

KB41786

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to BI; I've been running it on a dedicated PC for a couple of months. Now, after a couple of months, the entire bottom control portion of the software has become extremely small, so much so that it is unreadable. This includes/affects all controls at the lower portion of the screen (all buttons, the status bar, etc.). I thought, at first, it was because I added a tenth camera and the camera displays pushed the controls down, but the size does not come back to normal even after I remove multiple cameras from the view to possibly make room. Is this a selection that I just cannot determine the settings for? I know this seems like a weird issue and please excuse the stupid question, if it is in fact one, but I would appreciate any help you can offer.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to BI; I've been running it on a dedicated PC for a couple of months. Now, after a couple of months, the entire bottom control portion of the software has become extremely small, so much so that it is unreadable. This includes/affects all controls at the lower portion of the screen (all buttons, the status bar, etc.). I thought, at first, it was because I added a tenth camera and the camera displays pushed the controls down, but the size does not come back to normal even after I remove multiple cameras from the view to possibly make room. Is this a selection that I just cannot determine the settings for? I know this seems like a weird issue and please excuse the stupid question, if it is in fact one, but I would appreciate any help you can offer.
probably has something to do with your screen resolution or windows scaling...post an image...
have you rebooted?

KB41786

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, after maybe the 7th reboot, this does seem to have been rectified on its own. Thank you