BI connects to UK address

Reaction score
I've been running BI for about six months, everything's been great, thanks to this site. I have two cameras, a dahua bullet and a foscam on a Dell 9010.
I added a 3rd hard disk today and after the reboot I looked at the status page. One of the messages was "Server connected; 92.28.2.228" which doesn't ring a bell with me. It's nothing I've set up. Google fu says its a British IP addy; I'm in the US. I checked under Connections and that IP was the only thing listed. I shut the computer down, searched for a bit. On restart, the Connections page now has only has 192.168.1.x, which is normal.
I can't find where it might've come from. What the heck is it?

cyberwolf_uk

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Sorry @walrusthumbs that was me hacking your BI server because you had port forwarding enabled and UPNP ;)

No seriously, check if you have any ports forwarded, UPNP enabled or any P2P enabled on your cameras.If so disable all these and look at using VPN to access your LAN from outside.

Also look at running a virus / malware scan on your system and look if you have any strange apps / processes / services running.