BI Promo Code?

corkangel76

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Anyone have a promo code for any discounts on Blue Iris? I see prices all over the web from $59.95 to $32.95, so I'm not sure where to buy my license... but if I can get it for cheaper, that's perfect.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone have a promo code for any discounts on Blue Iris? I see prices all over the web from $59.95 to $32.95, so I'm not sure where to buy my license... but if I can get it for cheaper, that's perfect.
Technically the only discount available from the developer is for BI3 users who are upgrading...Sometimes foscam has it on sale but I would not give that company any of my money...there are other sellers around but i dont know how reliable they are..
Wrightwood which is reliable has it on sale for 45...
http://wrightwoodsurveillance.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=104_105&products_id=371
Even at 60 its a great deal - I buy from the developer to support the cause..

corkangel76

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Just ordered it from Wrightwood, their website took my payment, yet never emailed me an order confirmation or the license key.... *sigh* just my luck. I swear, nothing ever goes easy for me.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just ordered it from Wrightwood, their website took my payment, yet never emailed me an order confirmation or the license key.... *sigh* just my luck. I swear, nothing ever goes easy for me.
I dont think its automated...someone has to manually email it to you tomorrow..if you order from the blue iris website you get it instantly...