BI storage help please

mead45

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello All,

Ive been using BI for a few years, lately (possibly with upgraded version?) it seems my clips / archives are not being deleted and my machine which I only use for BI has 229GB used and I cant seem to find where it is stored to get it back. I am using release 4.2.3.2 w32. Its an XP machine, SP3.

Ive adjusted my clips and archiving area down to 1 day on all settings and have not changed the paths. My Folders are set to "delete" now but were not before. ( I imagine that is my issue?).

I am trying to locate that 229GB of data thats stored so going forward my current settings work but for now I just keep getting warnings regarding disk being full.

Currently the clip database path says c:\BlueIris\db (I am not able to find a solution there).

I did spend some time reading this forum but I am working quite a bit these days and am stumped. I would appreciate any assistance if available.

Thank you,
Rod

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Look for the "New", "Stored", and "Alerts" directories. They are likely all in the same place, and that is where the bulk of the data will be. On most systems, the Stored directory is where most of it will be.

You can also select and delete clips from within Blue Iris if you like, without having to find them on disk. After you find them on disk and delete some, you should right click in the clip list and repair/regenerate the clip database.