BI Time lapse export

jrf

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I live in the great northwest where we recently got hit with over 50" of snow in a few days. I'd like to make a time lapse out of this and noticed when I was trying to export (that's not working either) that there seems to be a time lapse export feature. However I can't seem to find what makes it enabled since it's greyed out and nothing I can seem to set un-greys it.

Also I keep getting this error when just trying to export clips in BULK:

MP4 Setup Failed: 80000003a 0, 1920x1080

I can export one clip at a time...but the select many clips, right click and export keeps failing with the above error.

Any suggestions. At least if I can get the clips exported I can use something else for the time lapse.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I live in the great northwest where we recently got hit with over 50" of snow in a few days. I'd like to make a time lapse out of this and noticed when I was trying to export (that's not working either) that there seems to be a time lapse export feature. However I can't seem to find what makes it enabled since it's greyed out and nothing I can seem to set un-greys it.

Also I keep getting this error when just trying to export clips in BULK:

MP4 Setup Failed: 80000003a 0, 1920x1080

I can export one clip at a time...but the select many clips, right click and export keeps failing with the above error.

Any suggestions. At least if I can get the clips exported I can use something else for the time lapse.
You have to check the re-encode box

jrf

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
That works (well checking that box does) when exporting 1 clip. Actually, I can check that box when exporting 1 clip...but it doesn't actually timelapse. It just exported the clip at the regular rate. However when you select multiple clips at once to export, there is no way to check that box. Not that they would export anyways as I can't get that export to work at all. So I'm just exporting each hour clip one at a time.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
That works (well checking that box does) when exporting 1 clip. Actually, I can check that box when exporting 1 clip...but it doesn't actually timelapse. It just exported the clip at the regular rate. However when you select multiple clips at once to export, there is no way to check that box. Not that they would export anyways as I can't get that export to work at all. So I'm just exporting each hour clip one at a time.
you also need to check the timelapse box...this is only available if you choose the export option in the timeline rather than the clips view...not sure why.