BI Tools CPU usage

Ox1574

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just wanted to see out of the box what the default CPU usage should be for BI Tools. Only changes I have made are syncing with my weather station and created four macros for the OSD. I am running around 30% CPU utilization just for this app...seems excessive, but please let me know if that is normal. I don't have any watchdog or email alerts enabled at this time.

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to see out of the box what the default CPU usage should be for BI Tools. Only changes I have made are syncing with my weather station and created four macros for the OSD. I am running around 30% CPU utilization just for this app...seems excessive, but please let me know if that is normal. I don't have any watchdog or email alerts enabled at this time.

Thanks
No its not. @Mike will be able to help.

Last edited by a moderator:

ruppmeister

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
It seems very far from normal to be running at 30%. I have BI tools installed using between 0.5% and 2% with around 1.5% normally. Hopefully @Mike can chime in here to help you out.

BItools.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, the last several weeks have been extremely hectic, to say the least.

BIT should not be running at 30%, that's very odd, especially with no watchdogs enabled. Is your overall CPU at 30% or just BIT? PM me TeamViewer details and I'll take a look at it.

Aaronhud

n3wb
Reaction score
I also have a concern i am using an HP Core I7 laptop on Wifi and CPU usage is 30%-55% is it because its a laptop i do not have any alerts being sent to me.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I also have a concern i am using an HP Core I7 laptop on Wifi and CPU usage is 30%-55% is it because its a laptop i do not have any alerts being sent to me.
Post makes no sense...