BI Tools Request

m82a1pa

n3wb
Reaction score
This is a great tool! I'm primarily using it for monitoring BI crashes and restarts.

The problem I'm encountering is that BI Tools loads before BI when my Windows 7 x64 starts up. It's wanting to start BI when Windows has not started it yet.

Also, I usually close BI manually when I'm shutting down the PC. BI Tools wants to restart it before I can get to the shutdown button.

Would it be possible to add a user entered number in seconds in BI Tools to delay before restarting BI?

Thanks,
Mort

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
This is a great tool! I'm primarily using it for monitoring BI crashes and restarts.

The problem I'm encountering is that BI Tools loads before BI when my Windows 7 x64 starts up. It's wanting to start BI when Windows has not started it yet.

Also, I usually close BI manually when I'm shutting down the PC. BI Tools wants to restart it before I can get to the shutdown button.

Would it be possible to add a user entered number in seconds in BI Tools to delay before restarting BI?

Thanks,
Mort
Hi Mort,

Thanks for using BIT and for the suggestion. That is a great idea, and in hindsight seems obvious! I will incorporate an optional wait time in an upcoming release.