BI4 not joining clips?

Tazz 316

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
BI creates a new clip for every time motion occurs on camera A. How do you set it for one file?

I end up with 20 clips of motion looking to have it all in one file.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
BI creates a new clip for every time motion occurs on camera A. How do you set it for one file?

I end up with 20 clips of motion looking to have it all in one file.
make sure combine and cut is checked and that cut clip when triggered is unchecked in the record tab. This is the default, you must have changed it.

Tazz 316

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Well that is the settings I was already using and getting multiple clips from the same camera.

Is there another setting somewhere?

pinko

Known around here
Reaction score
Do you mean this ? Select a clip to view . Look above you the play controls between the green and red triangles. Use the slider to view all clips for 8 hrs from that camera.slider.png

Tazz 316

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Never used the profiles only one i use is "Active"

In the clips list on the right hand side i will get multiple clips from the same camera, i get the slider you have pictured but in order to see the next clip from the same cam i have to go back into the clips list and select it.

I'm sure it is something simple. :)

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Never used the profiles only one i use is "Active"

In the clips list on the right hand side i will get multiple clips from the same camera, i get the slider you have pictured but in order to see the next clip from the same cam i have to go back into the clips list and select it.

I'm sure it is something simple. :)
Are you certain you're looking at clips versus alerts

Tazz 316

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Yes clips have a play button alerts is a triangle.

Tazz 316

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I may just delete all and start over. My clips vanish after i view them in the BI app as well when i get home they are not in the list.