BIT xml errors updating weather

slowmod

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
New install of BI tools, this would be probably the sixth box i have run this on. tools works fine except when i attempt to put in a weather station and request a weather update. I have tried 3 different weather station id's, all known working on other systems so definitely not a station issue. if i attempt to save it then these errors pop up about every 15 seconds. have tried removing the program, deleting the install directory, sweeping the registry for any left over entries and re installing with both a freshly downloaded version and an install from another system with the same results, so it would appear something is screwy with my box. Any suggestions? Thanks!
weatherError.JPGweatherError2.JPGweatherError3.JPG

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
I've never seen this. Can I teamviewer in and take a look at the debugger please? Also, please update to the latest version.

slowmod

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So the same thing happened to another bi system i have.. since it was my primary i went ahead and removed the tools software, upgraded to win10 and reinstalled tools, all good now! Im going to the new house this morning to finally figure out why i have lost all communications with the house for the last 1.5 weeks. Depending on available time and the wife i may go ahead and upgrade that one to win10 as well.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
If it happens again PM me so I can teamviewer in. Glad it's working now!