Black areas outside of zones on playback?

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
First time poster, but have been using BI successfully for a while, currently 4.5.1.6 .64.. A few weeks ago, I noticed that everything outside of my zones / hotspots on playback is black. If I scrub back or forth, I can see the entire video, but when I just click play or frame by frame, it masks everything outside of the set zones. This occurs with ALL of my 12 cameras and NONE have the "black-out masked areas" under trigger configuration set (it is unchecked). I don't like to post if I can figure something out, but this has me scratching my head. I have upgraded versions at least twice since this began happening , hoping it would reset itself. No luck. I've attached an example. Can anyone help?

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
First time poster, but have been using BI successfully for a while, currently 4.5.1.6 .64.. A few weeks ago, I noticed that everything outside of my zones / hotspots on playback is black. If I scrub back or forth, I can see the entire video, but when I just click play or frame by frame, it masks everything outside of the set zones. This occurs with ALL of my 12 cameras and NONE have the "black-out masked areas" under trigger configuration set (it is unchecked). I don't like to post if I can figure something out, but this has me scratching my head. I have upgraded versions at least twice since this began happening , hoping it would reset itself. No luck. I've attached an example. Can anyone help?
Welcome to the forum...right click on the playback video and uncheck run video through motion detector...