Christmas Sales 2021

Reaction score
Got mine today, quickly shipped and a very nice camera.

Refurbished? couldn't tell by the one I got, new in box would be the way I'd describe it.

Thanks mister Andy!
I’ll second this motion!!! Still had protective film on one of the ones I got. Up and running with BI, no problemo. Waiting on another refurb by end of week and will be picking up afew more come Black Friday

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Those cams return by different reasons, such as not like, camera not work, buy wrong camera. Never have real hardware problem. Right now we replace for defective camera a new one directly within 2 years warranty(New camera, 2 years warranty). Just need support on the shipping cost, the defective one just drop it. Lol.

By the way, these refurbished ones has 1 year warranty. :)

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Everyone finding my secret stash LOL.

I have always had great success with the refurb list.

I am happy to purchase a refurb because it helps Andy out with dealing with a camera that someone returned because in all likelihood they didn't know what they were doing with these cameras lol. Knock on wood, but every refurb I have bought looked like it either wasn't opened or just tested. None of them had the mounted it scrape marks.

If he can resell every return as a refurb, it keeps the costs down for all of us on new cameras.

xplorer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

I am happy to purchase a refurb because it helps Andy out with dealing with a camera that someone returned because in all likelihood they didn't know what they were doing with these cameras lol. Knock on wood, but every refurb I have bought looked like it either wasn't opened or just tested. None of them had the mounted it scrape marks.

If he can resell every return as a refurb, it keeps the costs down for all of us on new cameras.
Yes I was expecting that and just fine with that, a camera someone took out of the box perhaps mounted played around with then returned it for whatever reason. Maybe a scratch or two, I didn't care just gonna take it out a screw it to a post..ok... a tree anyway.

And I expect some of them will be like that but still a great product at a great price.

I'd go back to that list if any are left but wife would hit me over head with heavy object.

Yep just looked,

For example somebody hurry up and buy that SD49425XB-HNR before I do get hit on the head.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes I was expecting that and just fine with that, a camera someone took out of the box perhaps mounted played around with then returned it for whatever reason. Maybe a scratch or two, I didn't care just gonna take it out a screw it to a post..ok... a tree anyway.

And I expect some of them will be like that but still a great product at a great price.

I'd go back to that list if any are left but wife would hit me over head with heavy object.

Yep just looked,

For example somebody hurry up and buy that SD49425XB-HNR before I do get hit on the head.
That is worth getting hit on the head - that PTZ is $440 new.

If I didn't have three PTZs I would be all over it LOL.

@IReallyLikePizza2 - here is your PTZ on sale...

xplorer

Pulling my weight
Reaction score

Yes I was expecting that and just fine with that, a camera someone took out of the box perhaps mounted played around with then returned it for whatever reason. Maybe a scratch or two, I didn't care just gonna take it out a screw it to a post..ok a tree.. anyway.

I'd go back to that list but wife would hit me over the head with heav
That is worth getting hit on the head - that PTZ is $440 new.

If I didn't have three PTZs I would be all over it LOL.

@IReallyLikePizza2 - here is your PTZ on sale...
I know I've seen the prices and have looked at those cameras.

Problem is while I live on several acres there isn't one area really large enough to get the full potential out of one them,, the back field would be a waste. I could use it to count fleas on squirrels LOL.
It would really just be a "toy" here for me as things are. If I had a place to hang one up front here that would get a clear shot of every building and entryway, I'd would have tried for it right off the bat.

It is a great price and I really didn't think it'd last this long, was kinda hoping that would fix the dilemma for me, someone would snatch it up ending my agony over passing it up.

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
I could use it to count fleas on squirrels LOL... It would really just be a "toy" here for me as things are...

It is a great price and I really didn't think it'd last this long, was kinda hoping that would fix the dilemma for me, someone would snatch it up ending my agony over passing it up.
Same. Wish I had a view that could justify it. Only reason it's still there is that I don't. Better that it goes to somebody who can put it to good use.