Christmas Sales 2021

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
We still have 2 shipment stucked at Long Beach, Looks like the stocks can't be delivered to US Amazon before BF. So the QTY for black friday is bit limited. So If can't catch the schedule we will make one more promotion at Dec. :headbang: But will try my best.

1636557096277.png

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Next Monday i will post the promotion plan, because the logestic and supply chain is really a pain, make the plan mess. But no big issue, we will make this happen.

We try to ship all orders for US and Canada from local warehouse, save time and very fast, normally use prime service.
Other places like Europe, UK, AUSTRALIA, NZ shipping speed if bit fast from China, 4-5 working days can be done. All use FEDEX Priority International.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys

Just update the details about the Black Friday Plan on the 1st posting on Page 1. Welcome to ask me any questions.
Hope our stocks can arrive in US warehouse fast, or else the Amazon stock will be bit limited. If they delay, we will make a Plan B in Dec. :D

And maybe you will want something which is not on the list, also ok, all of the shop will do discount.

1636985957824.png

Last edited:

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
3. All price without import Tax if you are not in USA. 1-8pcs price will be same on Amazon or Aliexpress

So i assume no tax free way available anymore to europe?

:eek:
Free tax way still have, 2-3 weeks for the shipping, and shipping cost is a little high, so will charge the extra shipping cost, so if not hurry can use free tax way.

surfchris

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Hope you guys all well! Time so fast, Black Friday is coming soon again, so we need to do something. ;)
I was planning to do a huge promotion for all models, but the currently logestic make all work mess. But we still try to do our best to offer the best Cams/NVRs for you all.

Will have 3 selling ways A and B. C , Just do which way is easier for you.
A. Buy directly for bulk order with paypal. This mainly for those who want to set up a new systems for home or your business places. So we will do package price. And also for those who always use paypal to buy from us directly. We add bulk order price this year, see the attached file.
B. Buy from our Amazon Shop Amazon.com
C. Buy from Aliexpress shop.

Start Time
Nov.23rd EST 8:00pm -Nov.29th (Cyber Monday) 24:00

Attached files are the purchasing ways, 1-8pcs all price will be the same. This year, we add the Amazon Canada into the sales.

Any Query just contact us at kingsecurity2014@163.com is the email or just DM me on the IPCAMTALK.

Andy
Any chance we will see a discount on the DS-2CD2387G2-LU on black friday?

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

StevenFromTexas

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Long time lurker here, first post, and purchaser of many cameras from Andy overseas and from Andy on Amazon.

Never mind Black Friday prices, Andy. Are you going to be able to obtain any IPC-HFW5241E-Z12E cameras in BLACK? I'm wanting to replace my two current white cameras with the black ones. The black color blends in so well with the dark brown wood trim on my house. The white cameras just scream "look at me".

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Long time lurker here, first post, and purchaser of many cameras from Andy overseas and from Andy on Amazon.

Never mind Black Friday prices, Andy. Are you going to be able to obtain any IPC-HFW5241E-Z12E cameras in BLACK? I'm wanting to replace my two current white cameras with the black ones. The black color blends in so well with the dark brown wood trim on my house. The white cameras just scream "look at me".
DIY... Did that exact one recently and it came out looking sharp