Blank recordings

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Was checking my recording this morning and I’ve found a period where my cams didn’t seem to record, looked at the log and there’s nothing there.

Any ideas how I can maybe investigate why may have happened?

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Still getting this, some of the cams just seem to stop motion recording, sometimes they then randomly come back all of their own accord, other times for example today, nothing since midnight last might, had to restart the BI PC to get them to start recording on motion. Live view is fine and the logs indicate no issues. Really is strange.

I've emailed support to see if there's any additional logging that can be done but at the mo my system doesn't appear to be reliable :(

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Still getting this, some of the cams just seem to stop motion recording, sometimes they then randomly come back all of their own accord, other times for example today, nothing since midnight last might, had to restart the BI PC to get them to start recording on motion. Live view is fine and the logs indicate no issues. Really is strange.

I've emailed support to see if there's any additional logging that can be done but at the mo my system doesn't appear to be reliable :(
Have you checked your profiles? are the cams set to record? Also ensure that the cameras themselves are not going offline. Update to .65

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I am using just the standard Active profile and don't switch. In the logs there's nothing indicating that the cams had a connection issue and I can see the live view from all the cams and clones.

IAmATeaf

Known around here
Reaction score
This is still occurring, cams just randomly stop triggering, live stream is ok and nothing in the logs. If I manually trigger the cams then they start doing their job until the next occurrence which might be the next day or a few days later.

Have logged a call so hopefully I might get a few things to try.