Blue Iris 5 crashing every 2 to 3 days

Reaction score
My System:
Windows 10 Professional (originally installed on a clean drive from the media creation tool)
Blue Iris 5 5.0.4.5 (Running as a service)
Intel Core i7 8700
16GB RAM
Asus mATX Motherboard
Samsung PRO 850 128GB SSD System Drive (OS and BI DB)
2x 4TB Western Digital Purple Drive
1x 2TB Western Digital Purple Drive

14 Cameras running at about 670 MP/s

CPU usage between 25% to 30%

Intel Hardware Acceleration is NOT enabled

Since I updated Blue Iris from version 5.0.2.x to 5.0.3.x I have been experiencing software crashes every 2 to 3 days. I get the error message (Restarted after unexpected shutdown) These crashes occur even on the current BI version 5.0.4.5

Last week I uninstalled Blue Iris, deleted the Blue Iris folder containing the database and other files, and deleted the Blue Iris registry folder using the command prompt. I then installed Windows Updates to get my system up to date. I also uninstalled the Intel graphics driver 24.20.100.6194 and updated to the latest Intel driver from their website.

I downloaded the latest version of BI from the website and reinstalled it. When I reinstalled BI I did not restore my settings from a back-up file. I configured the software manually and added each camera one at a time. After approximately 3 days the software crashed again. At this point it's crashing every 3 days like clockwork.

I'm going to email support about this issue, but I don't know what else to troubleshoot. My next step is to just do a fresh install of Windows.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?