Blue Iris and Myipcam at the same time?

jmagill

n3wb
Reaction score
If we have Blue iris installed and running on an office system, can we still allow other staff to just see a live stream on myipcam.com?

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
What's myipcam.com? It's not a valid website.

If you want staff to see a live stream you could use the web server or console on the BI comp.

jmagill

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry. It is a browser extension. My boss wants a few people to have access to the live streams when away from the office. I am trying to figure out if you can do that through a browser extension and have Blue Iris recording at the same time.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
No need to have a browser extension, BI comes with an amazing web server / remote viewing system made by @bp2008 called UI3. Click on settings, then Web server to configure

upload_2019-1-29_9-56-3.png

You will have to either set up port forwarding or a VPN to view remotely. I blocked out my IP for security reasons.

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
x3 on seeing if the BI web server meets your requirements. To your original question, as long as your cameras can support multiple simultaneous streams, they should be able to stream to BI and someone connecting via the way ya'll have be doing it.