Blue Iris app on Iphone

Savage9800

n3wb
Reaction score
just downloaded Blue iris app on my iphone. Need help. I typed in the first five and last five of key and most of the blank spaces populated got to username and password question is that my network name???? anyway doesn't work. Next question downloaded new version of Blue iris version 5 and was wondering to get iphone app to work are there setting that need to be made. Thank you

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
just downloaded Blue iris app on my iphone. Need help. I typed in the first five and last five of key and most of the blank spaces populated got to username and password question is that my network name???? anyway doesn't work. Next question downloaded new version of Blue iris version 5 and was wondering to get iphone app to work are there setting that need to be made. Thank you
this is the user and password you created in blue iris.
you will need to either setup a vpn, use something like ngrok or port forward to gain access. see wiki on securing your network.

Savage9800

n3wb
Reaction score
I do not have vpn and I have the tech from comcast on the phone is they can establish this will it fix the problem. Because I was using OWLR and it worked

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I do not have vpn and I have the tech from comcast on the phone is they can establish this will it fix the problem. Because I was using OWLR and it worked
You are confused. The comcast tech cannot help you. You must read the wiki and learn about vpn or the other solutions i mentioned. OWLR users port forwarding/upnp that is NOT secure you will be hacked.