Blue Iris connectivity to an Amcrest NV4108 NVR through a HomeSeer Server

Reaction score
I recently purchased an Amcrest surveillance system. The system consists of 4 ea. IP2M-841B cameras and a NV4108 NVR, all of which I am not entirely happy with because of all the false hits on the motion detection. The cameras connect wirelessly via IP addresses to the NVR (which is connected via Ethernet cable to the router). I also own a HomeSeer Home Troller S6 server which is a home automation system server through which I can control Z-Wave devices (Light switches, Thermostats etc.) The HomeSeer also in connected (via Ethernet cable) to my router. The HomeSeer system has a software plug-in for the Blue Iris software (it allows Blue Iris and HomeSeer to interact). My questions is; Can I run Blue Iris, on the HomeSeer system, and use the Amcrest NVR to record the output of the cameras? Or does Blue Iris need to run on a server where the NVR is also attached and outputs the cameras to a file on the same server? If Blue Iris controls the cameras and its output, does it allow for outputting to an NVR otherwise, where or how can I record the output of the cameras to the NVR?

Thanks in advance