Blue Iris convert/export quality

just some dude

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
export.jpg export2.jpg I searched but did not see a thread regarding the quality of the converted and exported clips. I am trying to convert/export a 3 minute clip (great quality) and when I play the converted/exported clip the quality is poor. Anyone know the best settings to use in order to achieve high quality convert/export clips. I did adjust the quality setting in the windows media format tab to 100%. As far as video player, all this Blue Iris machine has is Windows Media Player.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 18053 View attachment 18054 I searched but did not see a thread regarding the quality of the converted and exported clips. I am trying to convert/export a 3 minute clip (great quality) and when I play the converted/exported clip the quality is poor. Anyone know the best settings to use in order to achieve high quality convert/export clips. I did adjust the quality setting in the windows media format tab to 100%. As far as video player, all this Blue Iris machine has is Windows Media Player.
dont use windows media...export to mp4..windows media play can play mp4...vlc player is better and free.