Blue Iris - Import JPGs

haemse

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Just tried Blue Iris 3 and what I see its for live viewing of the camera video stream ... how do I import the timelapse pictures of the DS-2CD2632F-I(S) that are already stored as jpgs on my HDD to render a timelapse video?

Sorry for that stupid question, however I only find the camera settings in BI ...

THX

Ecko404

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
I personally create a duplicate hidden camera, with the following record settings: Video - continuous, Framerate - 1.00 sec and I personally combine in 12h videos. Great to search for an event when the motion detection did not kick in.
If you want to create a timelapse video with previously created jpg's, I would use a video editor software. I personally use windows movie maker.

dalepa

Reaction score
Video - continuous, Framerate - 1.00 sec is much simpler than sticking all the jpgs together... I wish BI would have a way to create a time-lapse without creating a shadow camera. maybe there is a way, but I haven't found it....

Here's what I'm using for a sky time-lapse

Screenshot 2014-05-06 08.32.46.png

I personally create a duplicate hidden camera, with the following record settings: Video - continuous, Framerate - 1.00 sec and I personally combine in 12h videos. Great to search for an event when the motion detection did not kick in.
If you want to create a timelapse video with previously created jpg's, I would use a video editor software. I personally use windows movie maker.

Kenjusticejr

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
pretty sweet video of the clouds..I almost got motion sickness from watching it.