Okay so I know that BI is a windows program but I'm trying to move everything from a few different machines (including Win7 that runs BI) to a centralized server running Debian Linux. I've managed to do this for everything with the exception of BI. I stumbled upon https://hub.docker.com/r/jshridha/blueiris/ which is a Docker container for Blue Iris. I was pretty excited about this until I ran into a problem where after VNC'ing into the container that I only had a black screen. I did a little digging and found that the container was not downloading the BI exe file so things were halting there. I was able to do this manually by doing this: docker exec -it BlueIris /bin/bash wget http://blueirissoftware.com/blueiris.exe ./blueiris.sh This gets you into the docker container via shell, downloads the exe and then starts the script manually and then allows you to install BI like normal. I had some weird issues with connecting to the web page that allows you to control the cameras, view recordings, etc. I decided to install the version I've been using on my windows machine and it seemed to work well. BI works surprisingly great in Docker using less resources than my Win7 box by a mile. My Win7 box has 8GB of ram with BI using about 1GB for my three cameras. My new server has 4 GB ram and BI is using ~400MB with the same three cameras. I thought that I may need to add more ram to the server to accommodate BI but this does not appear to be the case at all. Recordings work great, motion detect works great, web server works fine even with UI3. The time is being displayed as UTC despite the container having the correct time zone. Unfortunately something happens at some point and the web and app in VNC become unresponsive. I can restart the container and things begin to work well again. So I'm posting this in the hopes that this spurs some interest in running BI on Linux in Docker and perhaps a person smarter than me (that won't be hard to accomplish) might be able to figure out why the program is hanging. Short of this, if someone can tell me where I might find BI logs that might show something when the program crashes would also be helpful.