Blue Iris mobile app not showing triggers for one camera

RJF

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Picture is attached. In case it matters, the camera for which triggers are not showing is a Lorex 8MP camera. The two that are showing alerts are Dahuas, but I've also had a Amcrest camera attached that did show triggers in the app.

All the cameras are generally set up the same, and I can discern no setting that would cause this particular camera not to show triggers in the app. As seen in the attached picture from the Blue Iris (desktop) status window, the camera in question is being triggered. They just don't seem to be showing up in the mobile app.

Thanks in advance!

blueirisapp.png Capture.jpg

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Picture is attached. In case it matters, the camera for which triggers are not showing is a Lorex 8MP camera. The two that are showing alerts are Dahuas, but I've also had a Amcrest camera attached that did show triggers in the app.

All the cameras are generally set up the same, and I can discern no setting that would cause this particular camera not to show triggers in the app. As seen in the attached picture from the Blue Iris (desktop) status window, the camera in question is being triggered. They just don't seem to be showing up in the mobile app.

Thanks in advance!

View attachment 21953 View attachment 21954
are you using groups?
post the record tab for that camera

Reactions: RJF

RJF

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
are you using groups?
post the record tab for that camera
Well, once again you have solved the problem! Not using groups, but your reference to the record tab made me inspect that closely vis-a-vis the record tabs for the other cameras. Turns out that the camera in question did not have the "trigger alert list images" checked. Now that I checked it, it's showing triggers in the mobile app.

Thanks @fenderman!!

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, once again you have solved the problem! Not using groups, but your reference to the record tab made me inspect that closely vis-a-vis the record tabs for the other cameras. Turns out that the camera in question did not have the "trigger alert list images" checked. Now that I checked it, it's showing triggers in the mobile app.

Thanks @fenderman!!
yes that is what i was looking for...

Reactions: RJF

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks again. For some reason I thought that just meant putting images in the right hand side of the desktop app.
These are very low res images saved in the database