blue iris mobile

Reaction score
I just going to jump in here ann ask if anyone has had this issue. I have had a blue iris setup running for well over a year with 5 cameras and another system with 32 cameras.
My 5 camera system was working great until today. Randomly it has stopped allowing my mobile app to connect via lan or wan. I have triple checked all settings and even went as far as reinstalling the software on both the pc and computer but it still doesn't work.

Its just strange i can go to my broswer on multiple devices and access the LAN IP/port but the android app is not able to do that...

toxot

n3wb
Reaction score
Same issue, i don't now how its on IOS. I think it's related with last update. After little investigation, ive see that mobile client tries to POST on /json url but doesn't get correct response.
So i already write email to support. I think you should do same(write them), to accelerate providing patch.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
This is due to the latest update. TURN OFF AUTO UPDATE!!!! You can easily roll back..there are a million threads discussing this..

Reaction score
Ugh, same issue. Thanks for confirming my concerns. I also emailed support.

aaronwt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What about the Android app? It updated recently, like a week or two ago. Since then the app crashes when it first opens. Prior to that update it was solid? I've already rolled my BI server back from the update yesterday. The app issue is not related to the BI update yesterday.

Reaction score
This error suddenly happened yesterday afternoon. I don't remember seeing an update on my google play store for the BI app.

According to the app itself, the last update received was on 4/28/17. The app was working just fine after that.

Talkcamip

n3wb
Reaction score
Same here. I can access from web interface from LAN and WAN. Wife's iPhone has zero issues. My Android device was working fine in the morning, then suddenly stopped. App was not updated.