Blue Iris no Signal - HIKVISION Model: DS-2CD3345-I

jeet

n3wb
Reaction score
I am using the evaluation version of Blue Iris to see if it works with my HIKVISION Model: DS-2CD3345-I.

The software detects the camera and once I add them then it shows no signal.
I have added all 5 cameras but the same result. I am not sure whats wrong here but I have tried all the settings I could think of.

Please can you help me with this, thanks a lot in advance.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am using the evaluation version of Blue Iris to see if it works with my HIKVISION Model: DS-2CD3345-I.

I have added all 5 cameras but the same result. I am not sure whats wrong here but I have tried all the settings I could think of.

it works, you must have something set wrong. Try simply using the hikvsion 2cd from the dropdown. Make sure your ip address, username and password are correct.
Post an image of your settings.

jeet

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Fenderman,

I have set it to 2cd but doesnt works.

Settings.PNG2.PNG

jeet

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi Fenderman,

Attached are the same. The discovery port from Blue Iris shows as 8999 but on the camera config is 8000.
It automatically picks it up when i do autodetect, I have changed it to 8000 in Blue Iris but no difference.

3.PNG4.PNG

Reaction score
@fenderman what operating system is he using? Maybe he's being affected by the Intel Hardware acceleration and Windows 7 issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

jeet

n3wb
Reaction score
Port Mapping was enabled I disabled it still doesnt works. I am using Windows 10 x64 Pro.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
For reference: problem solved, camera was set to h.265, setting it to h.264 resolved the issue.

brazeagle

n3wb
Reaction score
I am sorry to hijack this post, but I am frustrated not being able to connect. I have the same problem as this gentleman.
Everything worked before I changed my router, but my two cameras still working in my native FOSCAM application called ipcam and on my mobile using my no-ip DDNS with an app called live cam PRO.

What is the issue with my Blue Iris (full version)?
Please assist
Thank you Luiz

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I am sorry to hijack this post, but I am frustrated not being able to connect. I have the same problem as this gentleman.
Everything worked before I changed my router, but my two cameras still working in my native FOSCAM application called ipcam and on my mobile using my no-ip DDNS with an app called live cam PRO.

What is the issue with my Blue Iris (full version)?
Please assist
Thank you Luiz
You need to check the ip addresses enter in blue iris. Your problem is not related to the issue the OP was having.