Blue iris on fire hd10 crash

mioduz

n3wb
Reaction score
A bit frazzled here. Setup a single camera on blue iris before I went overboard. One of my primary objectives is to have between 2 and 4 cameras constantly displayed on my desk via Amazon fire hd 10 tablet. When I open a full screen live view the app logsout of the server I'd say typically within 2 minutes. This is all on a local network, good signal no issues with bandwidth

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
A bit frazzled here. Setup a single camera on blue iris before I went overboard. One of my primary objectives is to have between 2 and 4 cameras constantly displayed on my desk via Amazon fire hd 10 tablet. When I open a full screen live view the app logsout of the server I'd say typically within 2 minutes. This is all on a local network, good signal no issues with bandwidth
Try using the webserver via browser or tiny cam and see if it crashes

mioduz

n3wb
Reaction score
Try using the webserver via browser or tiny cam and see if it crashes
I just tried tiny cam and the stream would consistantly freeze up between 60 and 90 seconds. The camera icon pops up as if it is not responding then it comes back after a bbn out 20 sec

Zanthexter

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
This is all on a local network, good signal no issues with bandwidth
WiFi can work great 2 inches to the right of working terribly. Just to address possible WiFi issues, could you try viewing within a few feet and clear line of sight of your primary WiFi? (NOT an extender, the main unit.)