Blue Iris setting different schedules for different cameras

Reaction score
I have cameras in different locations that i need to operate and trigger on different schedules. i think i have the profiles understood but not sure how to apply to cameras differently.... for an example i want my doorbell camera to trigger, alert and record 24/7.... however i want my living room camera to record on motion 24/7 but stop alerting during my times that i am normally home...... I am confused in my head as to how to set this up

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I have cameras in different locations that i need to operate and trigger on different schedules. i think i have the profiles understood but not sure how to apply to cameras differently.... for an example i want my doorbell camera to trigger, alert and record 24/7.... however i want my living room camera to record on motion 24/7 but stop alerting during my times that i am normally home...... I am confused in my head as to how to set this up
for that specific setup, all you need are two profiles....the doorbell setup will be the same for both profiles...the living room camera should be set to disable alerts during the second profile.