Blue Iris Support Email

gotitmadecij

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Anyone else having emails not being delivered?

gotitmadecij

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes , I sent one to that one too, no response , the priority comes back

"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<priority@blueirissoftware.com>:
Remote host said:
554 Your message was received but it could not be saved. Please retry later.
[BODY]

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes , I sent one to that one too, no response , the priority comes back

"Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<priority@blueirissoftware.com>:
Remote host said:
554 Your message was received but it could not be saved. Please retry later.
[BODY]
Have you purchased priority support?
What is the issue you are having?

gotitmadecij

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes ,I did purchase it.....
I checked my system this morning, while playing back, I saw that there was not any time line through part of the night. I started watching the playback prior to the stopping of the timeline and when the bar approached the end of the time line one by one the cameras stopped recording until only one was left. After watching what I could , I restarted Blue Iris, and all was as it should be... Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong. I have Blue Iris set to record constantly. Please show me what to do, Thank You

I saw one of your other responses about clips after I sent the e-mail this morning, I checked Camera Property>record...and combine/cut, I checked that box and set it for 24 hrs and 100 gbs, I will try that, and see if this works

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes ,I did purchase it.....
I checked my system this morning, while playing back, I saw that there was not any time line through part of the night. I started watching the playback prior to the stopping of the timeline and when the bar approached the end of the time line one by one the cameras stopped recording until only one was left. After watching what I could , I restarted Blue Iris, and all was as it should be... Any ideas as to what I am doing wrong. I have Blue Iris set to record constantly. Please show me what to do, Thank You

I saw one of your other responses about clips after I sent the e-mail this morning, I checked Camera Property>record...and combine/cut, I checked that box and set it for 24 hrs and 100 gbs, I will try that, and see if this works
repost the images. They are not displaying.
I would not set combine and cut to 24 hours the file will be too large...set it to 8...

gotitmadecij

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ok I will try that ......still need the screen shots of my folder settings?

jaclarkaus

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I had the same problem, sending emails to support ...

I installed the software and registered it on one computer fine, then decided to move it to a more powerful server, which went fine. However, on the new machine it registers fine, then a few days later wants me to re-register.

Any idea?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
I had the same problem, sending emails to support ...

I installed the software and registered it on one computer fine, then decided to move it to a more powerful server, which went fine. However, on the new machine it registers fine, then a few days later wants me to re-register.

Any idea?
did you deactivate or uninstall on the old pc?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I sent Ken an email earlier today and had the same error back from the mail server. So I let him know via the gmail address he often replies with.

gotitmadecij

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
nope, print screen to message reply , funny they are showing on my previous messages