Blue Iris - Website update

Reaction score
We have successfully transitioned to a new web server host. *Big thanks to Mike Ford from Safe Cloud Studios for his efforts to get WordPress moved over! *The new server seems a bit quicker and the service is scalable, so hopefully outages are more rare!
The post Website update appeared first on Blue Iris.

wayner

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Maybe I am looking in the wrong place but the transition seems to be the last bit of activity on the BI website. The website seems to have stopped getting updates in Aug 2016. But haven't there been software updates since then? Recent News on the website talks about version 4.3.7. But on this forum there is discussion of 4.5. What's up with that?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe I am looking in the wrong place but the transition seems to be the last bit of activity on the BI website. The website seems to have stopped getting updates in Aug 2016. But haven't there been software updates since then? Recent News on the website talks about version 4.3.7. But on this forum there is discussion of 4.5. What's up with that?
Who cares?
Blue Iris Updates here you can see the latest features.
You can also look at the whats new section here..

wayner

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Because until I found this ipcamtalk website it seemed to me that Blue Iris may be dormant. The website seems to show lots of updates from 2014 onwards but it seems to stop as at Aug 2016. Going from the official BI website could lead one to think that BI is no longer being actively developed. You only find a link to this site by scrolling down to the bottom of the page on the Support tab of the web page.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Problem is, Blue Iris is a one-man shop, and I don't know how the developer has time to actually develop anything while still answering most of the support emails he gets.

wayner

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Problem is, Blue Iris is a one-man shop, and I don't know how the developer has time to actually develop anything while still answering most of the support emails he gets.
Wow - that's impressive that one guy is able to do all of this.