BlueIris Audit log

johnstjs

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Is there a true audit log in BI? I'm looking to see which user made a change. I can see that the profile for all cameras was changed to "inactive" at a certain time, but I'm trying to narrow down which user made the change. I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks

Jeff

Mike A.

Known around here
Reaction score
Don't think that there is logging at that level. I've never seen any or that mentioned anywhere at least.

It does show connections by user. Might be able to narrow it down based on that. Or maybe not depending on how many and how long they stay connected.

If you open the text log file it does show a little more but not to the level of what user changed what setting at what time.

johnstjs

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Don't think that there is logging at that level. I've never seen any or that mentioned anywhere at least.

It does show connections by user. Might be able to narrow it down based on that. Or maybe not depending on how many and how long they stay connected.

If you open the text log file it does show a little more but not to the level of what user changed what setting at what time.
Thanks

I had the text file open. Not a big deal, just checking