BlueIris Version 4.3.9.3 keeps crashing

explorer74

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello, is anyone else having problems with the latest update of BlueIris, I updated my Windows 10 pro (insider peview) computer and every few minutes blueiris crashes, so I created a restore point on my other computer running Windows 10 pro (normal version) and installed the update on that computer but the same thing happens - I restored the second main computer ok, first one not so lucky.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, is anyone else having problems with the latest update of BlueIris, I updated my Windows 10 pro (insider peview) computer and every few minutes blueiris crashes, so I created a restore point on my other computer running Windows 10 pro (normal version) and installed the update on that computer but the same thing happens - I restored the second main computer ok, first one not so lucky.
Do a clean install anyway. In place upgrades are not a good idea for a VMS. Then either wait for an update or install previous update file to revert back.

explorer74

n3wb
Reaction score
Hopefully have an update soon, 2 different computers both crashing with the new update, is it possible to download 4.3.9.2 again from the blueiris website? I had a quick look but can't find it.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully have an update soon, 2 different computers both crashing with the new update, is it possible to download 4.3.9.2 again from the blueiris website? I had a quick look but can't find it.
No, that is why you need to turn off auto update and manually download all updates only when there is a new feature you want.

Betsy1965

n3wb
Reaction score
I just tried to install 4.3.9.4 with the same bad results. "The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b). Click OK to close the application." I still had version3 on my computer; I am running it with no issues until the current problem is resolved with version 4.