BOSCH MIC IP Fusuion forgotten password

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to do a hard reset via the camera? i cant see any reset buttons?

and cant log on via net as asking for a password, i had it typed onto a DYMO Durable label, but they aint that durable as weathered outside and password not visible any more

Tried google etc but nothing

anyone know?>

adam :)
:)

Reaction score
no one can help??????????????????

Does anyone know how to do a hard reset via the camera? i cant see any reset buttons?

and cant log on via net as asking for a password, i had it typed onto a DYMO Durable label, but they aint that durable as weathered outside and password not visible any more

Tried google etc but nothing

anyone know?>

adam :)
:)

Reaction score
OK An UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! i WILL Answer my own question as this forum aint so good! ive asked a few questions and dont get replys! Anyways i always do updates as i like to help anyone else that has the issue!

You need to contact BOSCH Security the one in the UK anyway helped straight away!

They will ask for the:

MAC Address of the camera

and the Challenge code from the following link-YOURIPCAMERASADREES Then / masterpwd htm ive meant to misspell it so it doesnt get useless clicks if that makes sense!

Hope that helps anyone thats lost a BOSCH MIC PASSWORD! They dont make these IP cams easy to install and operate!