Broadcast live stream to youtube

smileys

n3wb
Reaction score
Looking for recommendations to compliment a client Broadcast live stream to youtube
1: 4 Cameras 1080p and NVR.
2: low distortion lens
3: PTZ preferred
4: output to vga monitor and output to hdmi monitor (two separate videos)

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
You need to run an OBX software on a PC then link it to your youtube account. Stream your cameras on that PC, then open the OBX. This will stream your screen onto youtube through your channel. I read the directions on youtube about two years ago

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

dave7108

n3wb
Reaction score
Would this kill the bandwidth on the broadband by much? Also is this the best way to add a backup to the system. At present my blueiris PC is the only place my recordings get stored. If that gets stolen then the recordings are gone.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Would this kill the bandwidth on the broadband by much? Also is this the best way to add a backup to the system. At present my blueiris PC is the only place my recordings get stored. If that gets stolen then the recordings are gone.
no one will steal your pc...if you are paranoid you can lock it. Get an alarm. You can record to camera sd card or hidden nas...you can" what if" all day long, what if they cut your cable line? no backup.

smileys

n3wb
Reaction score

have been looking at this camera, are there any video reviews... or similar cameras about?
12x H.265+ Mini PoE PTZ Bullet Network Camera
2/4/5MP · 12x Optical Zoom · 140dB WDR · 0.002Lux Ultra Low-light · IP66 · PTZ Auto Tracking · 3D Positioning · PTZ Motion Detection · 60fps · PoE