Bycycle Theft And Car Door Checker

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I think I am getting the knowhow of editing these videos. Anyways here is a person ditching a stolen bicycle and also checking car doors in the neighborhood. He ditched the bicycle by a tented house and later on a passerby saw it and thought someone was breaking into the house. They then called the police. The police recovered a cell phone by the bicycle. I also gave them a 1/2 hour copy of the tape as I did not know how to edit at the time. I need to up the quality of these videos as the actual video is clearer.

Last edited:

Philip Gonzales

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You are recording to tape? Is there a lot of light in your neighborhood? Looks pretty bright . What cam are you using again?

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
You are recording to tape? Is there a lot of light in your neighborhood? Looks pretty bright . What cam are you using again?
I am using 2 Hikvision NVR's. Then downloading from the memory stored on the NVR to my computer. This particular camera is a Dahua varifocal IPC-HFW5231E-Z12 . No IR needed at night in this location. When this was taken it was just starting to get light and probably why he ditched the bike when he did.

I have 15 total cameras with Hikvision, Dahua and Huisun. All low light except the Huisun's V10's which are not too bad at night with their 1/2.8 sensor.