Cable clips outdoor screw type in bulk. Where do you get them?

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone that sells these in contractor sizes all I have come across is 100 pc sets. Any suggestions?

screwclip.jpg

Kawboy12R

Known around here
Reaction score
My first guess would be Fastenal but I don't buy in those quantities. Either that or your local electrical and/or electronics supply shops.

coggs

n3wb
Reaction score
If you see a CATV installer working somewhere, ask him, slip him $10-20 and you will walk away with a big bag of them. I'll swear half the PPC RG6 connector listings on ebay are installers selling product. Last ones I bought came in a box that said Charter on it.

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I found a guy on ebay that sells 1000 pc for half the price of if you bought them 100 at a time.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking for someone that sells these in contractor sizes all I have come across is 100 pc sets. Any suggestions?
A thousand with 1/2" screw for $35 on eBay ==>> here.
I've also got some with longer screw, can't recall where I got them but I'll look and get back to you unless 1/2" is OK.

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

rufunky

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
A thousand with 1/2" screw for $35 on eBay ==>> here.
I've also got some with longer screw, can't recall where I got them but I'll look and get back to you unless 1/2" is OK.
Those are the ones I ordered :)

Yes, if you could get find where you got the longer screw ones that would be great.

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Those are the ones I ordered :)

Yes, if you could get find where you got the longer screw ones that would be great.
After going through all my stuff ( bags of clips, bins, boxes, old e-mails and QuickBooks) I was unable to find where I purchased those clips with longer screws.
Pretty sure I got them at Mosier-Winet, an Oregon wisp, but it appears they have no sales any more of hardware (it was likely 5-6 years ago I bought them).
I measured the few I have left and they are only 1/8" longer, making them 5/8" I guess, so it's hardly worth the bother.

I even visited the site of the manufacturer, Steren, and all I find is white, gray or black versions of the 1/2" or a double clip for satellite. If I didn't have the handful I have I would think I imagined it!

So the Steren # 200-963BK (1/2", single clip, black) is what I find...thanks for waiting for very little additional info; good luck!

Last edited:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
@rufunky , better late than never, I guess....8 months later while cleaning up old emails I found where I had purchased the clips that were 7/8" long, when 1/2" isn't quite long enough.

I was right about one thing, they were from Mosier-Winet. The SKU is GC78BLK, link ==>> here.