Cam got stuck on night or day mode ( TV-IP572PI )

boulard83

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guyz !

I juste started putting all my camera gear together and found a little bug while testing cam and android app. When i manually set "day" or "night" mode on the cam she stay on that mode forever, i did not found any way to put it back on AUTO other than loggin into the cam with the Trendnet software/webpage.

My cell is a Nexus 5 on latest android and the app is just installed so it should be up to date.

I also just installed the most recent 64bit BlueIris on my server. ( i5 3570k, 16gb ram, live recording on SSD. )

Cams are TV-IP572PI PoE hooked.

Thanks alot !

boulard83

n3wb
Reaction score
SO this is how it is ? If i manually change de night/day mode on the app the cam stay on this mode untill i manually put it back on AUTO vie the cam itself ?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
SO this is how it is ? If i manually change de night/day mode on the app the cam stay on this mode untill i manually put it back on AUTO vie the cam itself ?
This is happening because blue iris just sends a simple command ir on/off...i dont believe blue iris knows the present state of the camera and therefore cannot put it back to auto...You should email support to see if he can implement that function...

boulard83

n3wb
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for answering. It's not a huge issue but it make the use of the manual day/night mode a little problematic.